We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
MagneZoom-PNA is silica-coated super paramagnetic beads covalently linked to Peanut Agglutinin (PNA). Peanut agglutinin is a non-glycosylated lectin with a high binding affinity for the tumor associated Thomsen-Friedenreich antigen (T'-antigen) and binds preferentially to galactosyl (-1,3) N-acetylgalactosamine. Presence of Ca2+ can enhance PNA binding.
• Source: Arachis hypogaea (Peanut)
• Product size: 1 ml (25mg/ml suspension)
• Ligand: Peanut lectin (PNA)
• Particle size: 2-5 µm
• Binding capacity: 1.8 mg/ ml
• pH stability: 4-9
• Storage: 2-8 °C
• PNA can be used in detection of relocalization of Tag antigen in large bowel carcinoma
• PNA can be used to distinguish between human lymphocyte subsets.
• PNA can be used as probe in histochemistry and immunohistochemistry
• PNA can be used in human erythrocyte/lymphocyte studies
• To investigate the changes related to cell differentiation.
• Agglutinates neuraminidase-treated human erythrocytes.
• PNA is useful in distinguishing between normal and tumor tissues and in assessing malignancy in transitional mucosa.
• To measure the levels of lymphoid cell populations in many diseases.
Unit Definition: One unit will form 1 mg purpurogallin in 20 sec from pyrogallol at pH 6 at 20 °C
References: Requires MagneZoom™ paramagnetic bead station (bioWorld Mnf. No. 20160000-1) for separating beads.
Usage : bioWORLD's products are supplied for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product , food additive or as a household chemical.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top