We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Cyanogen bromide-activated Separopore 4B matrix is used for preparation of resins for affinity chromatography. Pre-activated medium is suitable for immobilization of ligands containing primary amines. Cyanogen bromide (CNBr) in base reacts with hydroxyl groups on Separopore 4B to form cyanate esters or imidocarbonates. These groups react readily with primary amines under very mild conditions; the net result is a covalent coupling of a ligand to the Separopore matrix.
• Reproducible, simple and reliable method for covalent immobilization of ligands containing primary amines.
• Multi-point attachment of many protein ligands, resulting in a chemically stable product.
• Mild coupling condition makes CNBr-activated matrix as the ideal tool for coupling enzymes and antibodies.
• Group to be coupled: -NH2
• Matrix: Separopore 4B (agarose beads, 4%)
• Particle size range: 52 - 165 m
• Molecular weight range: 6 x 104 - 2 x 107
• Binding capacity: 10 - 25 mg -chymotrypsinogen / ml drained gel
• pH Stability: 2 - 11 (ligand dependent)
• Coupling conditions: pH 9 - 10, Temp: 4 - 25 DEG C, Time: 4 - 16 h
• Storage: 2 - 8 °C
• Supplied as lyophilized powder (with additives for stabilization)
• 1g swell to 5 ml
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top