We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Cibacron Blue 3GA-Separopore 6B-CL is an agarose conjugate in saline suspension used to separate and purify a variety of proteins. The ligand Cibacron Blue F3G-A is covalently coupled to Separopore via chlorotriazine ring. The structure of the blue dye makes it a very versatile tool for separating many proteins, e.g. albumin, interferon, lipoproteins and blood coagulation factors. Blue-Separopore 6B-CL is used for purification of albumin, enzymes (including NAD+ and NADP+), coagulation factors, interferons and related proteins. Due to a broad spectrum of the affinity, this product can be used as a general purpose protein purification tool. The cross-linked matrix provides a stable, rigid medium even in the presence of dissociating agents.
• Ligand: Cibacron Blue F3G-A
• Matrix: Separopore 6B-CL (crosslinked agarose, 6%)
• Particle size range: 52 - 165 µm
• Matrix activation: Triazine coupling
• Coupling conditions: pH 9 - 10
• Ligand density: 8 µmol Cibacron Blue/ml drained gel
• Binding capacity: > 15 - 20 mg bovine serum albumin/ml drained gel
• pH stability: 3 - 13
• Chemical stability: Stable to all commonly used aqueous buffers and additives such as 8M urea and 6M guanidine hydrochloride.
• Physical stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength.
• Supplied as Suspension in 0.5M NaCl containing 0.02% thimerosal
• Storage: 2 - 8 °C
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top