We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Avidin-Separopore 6B can be used in a variety of applications for the affinity purification or immobilization of biotinylated macromolecules and complexes (such as proteins associated with biotinylated nucleic acids).
• Binding to biotinylated macromolecules, peptides and complexes
• Hybridization of biotinylated RNA to its complementary DNA and binding to immobilized avidin, with subsequent elution of the single-stranded DNA
• Ligand: Avidin (from egg white)
• Matrix: Separopore 6B (agarose beads, 6%)
• Particle size range: 52 - 165 µm
• Molecular weight range: 6 x 104 - 2 x 107
• Matrix attachment: Amino
• Matrix spacer: 15 atoms
• Binding capacity: 15 - 40 g of biotin / ml of wet gel.
• pH stability: 4 - 9
• Flow specifications: 70 - 140 cm / h
• Supplied as a suspension in 0.01 M sodium phosphate (pH 7.0), and 15 - 20 mM sodium azide.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top