We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Amino link resin is beaded agarose support (Separopore 4B) that has been modified to contain aldehyde groups. Antibodies or other proteins with primary amines that can be conjugated to the Aldehyde Separoppore by reductive amination reaction. Once a ligand is immobilized, the prepared resin can be used for a variety of affinity purification methods involving either batch or column chromatography. The linkage is stable in elution conditions typically used in most affinity chromatography methods, and allow repeated use of resin after proper washings and regeneration.
• Resin - aldehyde-activated crosslinked 4% beaded agarose, Separopore 4B
• Ideal for coupling antibodies and other proteins - immobilizes proteins via primary amines (-NH2)
• Coupling conditions - very efficient (>88%) coupling over a wide range of pH (4.5-10) and buffer conditions (PBS or bicarbonate buffer with or without organic solvent, DO NOT USE Amine Buffers.
• Stable immobilization - Coupling results in stable, leak-resistant secondary amine bond between resin and the ligand.
• Versatile and reusable - prepared affinity resin is adaptable to column and batch affinity techniques and the resin is reusable for typical applications based on protein binding interactions
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top