We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
AMP Separopore interacts strongly with NAD+-dependent dehydrogenases and ATP-dependent enzymes. Selective elution with gradients of NAD+ or NADP+ allows the resolution of complex mixtures of dehydrogenase isoenzymes using 5'-AMP Separopore. The production method involves alkylation of the nucleotide, AMP followed by alkaline rearrangement to yield the corresponding N6-carboxymethyl derivative with subsequent condensation using 1,6-diaminohexane to give N6-(6-aminohexyl)carbamoylmethyl).
• Ligand: Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP)
• Matrix: Separopore 4B-CL (highly crosslinked agarose beads, 4%).
• Particle size range: 52 - 165 µm
• Matrix activation: Epoxy
• Matrix attachment: N6
• Spacer arm: 1, 6-diaminohexane
• Ligand density: 2 µmol AMP / ml drained gel
• Binding capacity: 5-7 mg lactate dehydrogenase / ml drained gel
• pH stability: 4 - 10
• Flow rate specifications: 70 - 140 cm / h.
• Chemical stability: Stable to all commonly used aqueous buffers and additives like detergents. Avoid high concentrations of EDTA, urea, guanidine-HCl, chaotropic salts and strong oxidizing agents
• Physical stability: Negligible volume variation due to changes in pH or ionic strength
• Supplied as lyophilized powder and 1g yields 8-10 ml of gel
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top