We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Bluetooth device is the ideal transit partner for monitoring materials between destinations. Safely transport reagents, clinical samples, vaccines, pharmaceuticals and food items to any location. With the TraceableGO mobile app, view if an alarm was triggered, generate an instant data report. Device stores up to 90 alarm events, records readings once every 5 minutes by default, or the user may adjust the reading interval between one minute to once every 12 hours, logging duration is 227 days (7.5 months). TraceableGO™ Bluetooth devices are pre-programmed with alarm values. Broad compatibility easy Bluetooth connection works with any Bluetooth-enabled devices. Once TraceableGO™ arrives, enable the Bluetooth transfer to a smartphone, open the TraceableGO™ app (available on iTunes or Google Play) pair the device to smartphone download the recorded data since the device was enabled and send a report directly from a mobile device. Supplied with battery and Traceable® Certificate.
• Press START to begin trip monitoring
• Place device inside a small cooler or even an entire pallet of material
• Once the trip has ended, double-press START/STOP to enable Bluetooth and export the data using the TraceableGO™ mobile app
• TraceableGO mobile app immediately identifies if the contents experienced conditions outside user-defined parameters
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
• Relative humidity range: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
• Relative humidity resolution: 0.1%
• Relative humidity accuracy: 3% RH between 5 to 75%, otherwise +/-5% RH
• Temperature range: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158deg;F)
• Temperature resolution: 0.1
• Temperature accuracy: +/-0.4°C between -10 and 70°C, otherwise +/-0.5°C
• Storage capacity: 90 alarm events; 65,536 temperature readings
• Weight: 0.65 ounces
• Dimensions: 3.5 x 2 x 0.79 in.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top