We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Glass microfiber (GMF) syringe filters for large particulate removal. GMF filters are available in a range of porosities.
• Increased sample throughput
• Low extraction neutral borosilicate glass
• For use with viscous or particle-laden samples
Titan3™ Syringe Filters provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles. With a robust design that includes a reinforcing outer ring configuration and integral pre-filter, Titan3™ Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for high solids applications or where maximum confidence is required.
• Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
• Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
• Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
• Color coding makes it easy to select the correct membrane and pore size
• Packed in reusable rigid transparent color-coded containers
• Enhanced luer lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
• Membrane: Binder free glass microfiber
• Max. operating temperature: 110°C
• Housing: medical grade, virgin polypropylene
• Porosities: 0.7 m, 1.2 m, and 3.1 m
• Autoclave: Sterilize by dry heat at 121°C for 15 minutes
• Pre-filtering of suspensions
• Limited resistance with ammonia, NaOH and KOH solutions
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top