We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPA's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union's F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.
• With peak variation less than 5°C, your samples are protected and safely stored throughout the entire cabinet space
• Long warm-up time from -50°C to -80°C: 5.05 hours
• Quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory. At just 45.5 dBA, the TSX Series' sound level is comparable to a home refrigerator
• V-drive's adaptive control is designed to detect usage patterns, saving energy without compromising protection
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
• View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
• Access data anytime, anywhere-data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
• InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
• DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
• No need to install sensors-the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
• Touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
• Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with the touch-screen's datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port
• Ergonomic design including comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that don't require floor-level loading of racks
• Four capacities (400, 500, 600 and 700 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
• Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
• Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
• Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union's F-Gas and other sustainability standards
• Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
• Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
†TSX model Ultralow Freezers now have a warranty of 5 years parts and labor plus an additional 7 years on the compressor
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top