We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Thermo Scientific™ TLE Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2 mL vials. New sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
• Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers
• Meets validation protocols at -70°C and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
• A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
• Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
• Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
• View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
• Display temperature
• Ambient temperature
• Alarm and alerts notification
• Access data anytime, anywhere-data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
• InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
• Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
• No need to install sensors-the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
• Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
• All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
• Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
• Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
• On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information. Export a secure USB report and eliminate the need for a chart recorder.
• Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
• Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
• Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union's F-Gas and other sustainability standards
• Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
• Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top