We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
The Thermo Scientific™ Orion Star™ T920 redox titrators are designed to increase your laboratory productivity by automating titrations. The core electrochemistry technology is integrated with a state-of-the-art reagent dispensing system to create modern, simplified automated titrators designed to make performing titrations easier, more reliable and more reproducible than manual titrations.
Use the Orion Star T920 redox titrator for dedicated redox titrations including:
• Sulfite/SO2 in juice and wine
• Reducing sugar in juice and wine
• Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) in food products
• Peroxide value in food products
• Dissolved oxygen in wastewater by Winkler
• Organic matter in soil
Titration techniques include equivalence point titrations and preset mV endpoint titrations for versatile sample analysis. The automated titrant delivery system with high-accuracy burette and dispenser provides consistent results. Automatic results calculations simplifies analysis and reduces computational errors.
This compact titrator is designed to:
• Offer easy-to-use navigation from setup to live titration analysis to data transfer
• Showcase titrations, onscreen instructions and help menus on a large color graphic touchscreen display
• Create and save up to ten user-defined methods
• Save up to 100 titration data sets with date/time stamp
• Facilitate data transfer to printer, computer or USB drive
Cat. No. 666-10285 (START9200): Orion Star T920 redox titrator, includes 20 mL burette, stirrer probe, dispenser probe, standard tubing kit, 1 L plastic bottle, GL38 bottle cap with drying tube, computer cable, literature on USB drive, 110-240 V power supplies.
Cat. No. 666-10288 (START9201): Orion Star T920 redox titrator kit, includes 9778BNWP glass-body redox electrode, 20 mL burette, stirrer probe, dispenser probe, standard tubing kit, 1 L plastic bottle, GL38 bottle cap with drying tube, computer cable, literature on USB drive, 110-240 V power supplies.
• Titration Technique: Equivalence point or preset endpoint
• Equivalence Points:1 or 2
• Preset Endpoints: 1, 2 or 3
• Titration Types: Direct or back titration
• Titration Precision: +/-0.5 % RSD, dependent on environment and handling conditions
• Stirrer Probe Speeds: 5 selectable speeds, 250 to 3700 RPM
• Direct Measure Mode: mV and temperature
• Calibration Mode: 1 point relative mV
• mV Range / Resolution / Relative Accuracy: -2000.0 to +2000.0 mV / 0.1 mV / +/-0.2 mV
• Temperature Range / Resolution / Relative Accuracy: -5.0 to 100.0°C (23.0 to 212°F) / 0.1°C; 0.1°F / +/-0.2°C
• Burette Sizes: 10 mL, 20 mL (included), 50 mL
• Burette Dosing Accuracy: Meets ISO8655-3 requirements
• Certifications: CE, TUV 3-in-1, FCC, EN/EIC61326-1, IEC 61010, IP-51
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 10 x 16 x 14 in.
• Weight: 12.5 lbs
• Power Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Warranty: 1 year
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top