We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Receive uncompromised sample protection for -50°C to -86°C applications with Thermo Scientific TSE Series -86°C Upright Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers, designed for daily sample protection and dependability.
• Microprocessor Controls: Centralized, eye level information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system ensures all controls and displays are easy to reach and read
• State-of-the-art, refrigeration system: improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample
• 1 in. (25 mm) access ports: allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
• Secure inner doors: Four inner doors reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door closings
• Single-hand operation: Easy-to-use, padlock-compatible, ergonomic door handle with integrated key lock
• Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets: with a powder coat paint finish for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust
• Stainless steel interior
• 5 in. (127 mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation: reduces power consumption, maintains temperature setpoint and combined with triple-point door gasket, provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top