We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Polypropylene syringe filters have a chemically resistant membrane with low protein binding. The hydrophilic polypropylene membrane is easily wetted with water and does not require pre-treatment with alcohols. Compatible with biological samples. Do not use with strong organic solvents, especially aromatic and chlorinated solvents.
• Hydrophilic membrane for aqueous or organic sample matrixes
• Use with protein or peptide-based assays
Target2™ Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for general purpose laboratory use. Robust and reliable, they deliver excellent performance at an attractive price. They provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles.
• Low extractable membranes and housing
• HPLC performance tested
• Plain polypropylene housing
• 30 mm products pressure rated to 100 psi
• Enhanced luer lock inlet which provides secure attachment to syringes
• Low hold-up volume allows for the treatment of small sample volumes with minimal sample loss
• Membrane: Hydrophilic polypropylene
• Max. operating temperature: 110°C
• Housing: medical grade, virgin polypropylene
• Porosities: 0.20 m and 0.45 m
• Protein or peptide-based assays
• General HPLC analysis
• Hexane, toluene, benzene, limited resistance to dichloromethane and chloroform
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top