We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
AquaShock meters have been designed and tested to ensure accurate, reliable water quality measurement under any conditions. Results are easy to read, in any light, on the large LED backlit display. Powered by a long-lasting, environmentally friendly, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery. Functions include: review of 99 memories (min./max./average) directly on the meter's display, internal clock and calendar, temperature in °C or °F, auto-ranging, automatic and manual temperature compensation, and hold.
• Measures DO (Dissolved Oxygen) in either % saturation, ppm or mg/L
• Accepts corrections for salinity and barometric pressure
• Automatic calibration to air
• Recalls slope and last calibration
Includes AquaShock DO Meter; AC adaptor; manual; warranty card; probe input covers; ATC DO probe (6 month warranty on the probe); protective, foam-lined, hard-shell carrying case. AquaShock is virtually unbreakable, eliminating the inconvenience of frequent instrument repair or replacement for at least 5 years of uninterrupted, accurate, reliable use.
• Range: 0.00 to 19.99 mg/L (ppm)
• Resolution: 0.01 mg/L (ppm)
• Accuracy: +/-1.0% full scale
• % saturation range: 0.0 to 199.9%
• % saturation resolution: 0.1%
• % saturation accuracy: +/-1.0% full scale
• Temperature range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
• Temperature resolution: .01°
• Temperature accuracy: +/-0.9°F (+/-0.5°C)
• Meter dimensions: 73/4 x 33/4 x 23/4 in.
• Meter weight: 1 lb
• Kit dimensions: 131/2 x 111/4 x 3 in.
• 5 year warranty, CE, Waterproof
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top