We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Economical balances with advanced forced-compensation weighing technology. SCB2 series balances incorporate state-of-the art features for advanced weighing applications and documentation. These balances are constructed with a housing that is designed to endure the most challenging environments from teaching labs to industrial use. The weighing result is displayed on the large, easy-to-read LCD. Onscreen symbols show real-time functions including working mode, battery charge, and connection status.
Dedicated Setup, Mode, Function and Database Keys along with navigational arrows provide easy access to weighing features, applications and data. External, automatic calibration at the touch of a key (CAL) using a precision weight assures that every reading is accurate. Scroll between 16 weigh modes including the ability to create 2 custom user defined units. User-friendly draftshield is standard on analytical models. The three sliding doors make access to the chamber a breeze. Draftshield doors, stainless steel weighing pan, and draft chamber floor are easy to remove for cleaning.
• External calibration
• Easy-to-read, adjustable, backlit display
• Simple menu-driven navigation
• 16 weight units
• 6 application modes: Access Levels, User Functions, Backlight Setting, Language, Keyboard Sounds, and GLP Protocol
• 4 databases: Users, Products, Weighings, and Tares
• Overload protection reduces the risk of damage from misuse
• Adjustable ambient conditions settings for difficult environments
• RS232 communication option for printing reports (see Spectrum Cat. No. 644-10017 for compatible printer)
• Density determination, parts counting, percent weighing, and animal weighing capabilities
• 5 year warranty
• Operating temperature: 10 to 40°C (50 to 104°F)
• Relative humidity: 40 to 80% (non-condensing)
• Sensitivity drift: 1 ppm°, 10 to 40°C
• Interface: RS232
• Power requirements: Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 12-16VD, 2.1A
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top