We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Glass Fiber (GF) Syringe Filters are used for prefiltering heavily contaminated aqueous or solvent based samples. Filters are made of 100% binder-free borosilicate glass fiber.
High quality and cost effective, GF syringe filters are HPLC certified and available with sterile and non-sterile packaging options.
Spectrum GF Syringe Filters are:
• Luer-Lok and pressure fitting
• Ultrasonically bonded for reliability
• Clearly inscribed with the filter media type on barrel
• Excellent unit-to-unit and lot-to-lot reproducibility and consistency
• Made of high purity virgin polypropylene housing, no dyes or pigments added
• Individually blistered packed for sterile filters or polybagged for non-sterile filters
• Unique with a concentric funnel shaped barrel to increase volume and decrease back pressure
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top