We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make Magic Touch 2 laboratory ice buckets compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials including dry ice, ice-salt slurries, dry ice solvent slurries, or liquid nitrogen. Their lightly textured non-slip finish and raised edge provides secure transport and a stylish look.
• Expanded urethane icewares are lightweight, durable and non-sweating
• Impervious to moisture and odors
• Able to withstand a wide temperature range: -196°C (-320°F) to 100°C (212°F)
• Features convenient pour spout, drip-proof rims and fill line indicator
• Snug-fitting, keyed lid and base make stacking easy and secure
• 2.5 L overall dimensions (in.): 10.56 Dia. x 6.44 H with lid, 10.56 Dia. x 7.06 H
• 4 L overall dimensions (in.): 10.56 Dia. x 8.33 H with lid, 10.56 Dia. x 8.93 H
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top