We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
This cooler safely holds thirty-two 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15°C for approximately 11/2 hours. Use included insert to hold 0.5 mL microcentrifuge tubes. Store at -20°C for 24 hours prior to use.
• Ideal for protecting valuable samples stored in a freezer with defrost cycle
• Polycarbonate cooler body is filled with a non-toxic gel which cannot contact tubes; ensures markings and labels on tubes are safe
• Gel-filled polycarbonate lid extends temperature holding time; secured closed with a built-in wire carrying handle
• Corresponding tube positions are printed on the keyed lid and near each well
• Rubber feet prevent sliding on the lab bench
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Certifications Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top