We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Measure common colorimetric water and wastewater parameters using the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter with 65 preprogrammed methods, automatic selection of four wavelengths and timer. Use Auto-Test ampoules with Auto-ID barcodes to simplify sample preparation and tests - ampoules contain pre-measured liquid reagent and fill with the exact volume of sample, colorimeter reads the barcode and automatically identifies the parameter and initiates the test. This IP67 waterproof meter records 100 data points with a time and date tag and offers an average battery life of 2500 hours intermittent use.
• Identifies the species to be measured
• Ensures error-free readings at a very affordable price
• Selects the program and initiates the measurement without the user ever having pushed a button
• Guides user through the setup and measurement with simple operation
• User can customize calibration and create completely custom method
• Up to 12 data points can be used to define custom method
• User can store maximum of 10 methods in the colorimeter's memory
Includes: AQ4000 meter with 4 AA batteries, 16 mm vial, zero vial kit, 16 mm vial adapter, 13 mm vial adapter, field case, user guide, tablet tampering stir rod and vial cleaning brush
• Incident light source: 4 light emitting diodes (LED)
• Wavelengths: 420, 520, 580, 610 nm
• Wavelength accuracy +/-2 nm
• Photometric range: 0 to 2A
• Photometric accuracy: +/-0.005 A
• Sample cell compatibility 13, 16, and 24 mm round
• Power: 4 AA batteries
• Data results output: 100
• Display type: Custom LCD
• Inputs: Keypad 12 dual function keys with tactile feedback
• Software details: Up to 190 and 10 user defined programmed methods
• Humidity: 90% at 50°C max.
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 45°C
• Warranty: 2 years
Note: Uses Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID™ ampoules, liquid, powder and tablet reagent including many methods accepted for EPA, ISO and other regulatory reporting.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top