We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Ranger 7000 has ten advanced application modes for complex applications and minimizes the need for manual calculations, and can also control peripheral devices and/or a scale platform with option kit. 1 second stabilization time, up to 75,000d or 350,000d display resolution and legal for trade certifications.
• Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic Weighing (Display Hold), Filling, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Weighing
• Display: Full-color WQVGA graphic display (4.3 in./10.9 cm diagonal); 4.3'' TFT Graphic LCD
• Operation: AC Power (Included) or Rechargeable Battery (Available as an Accessory); 100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz Universal Power Supply; AC Power (Included) or Rechargeable Battery (Available as an Accessory); 100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz Universal Power Supply
• Communication: Easy access communication ports including standard USB and RS232 and an optional third port of either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
• Construction: Stainless Steel Platform, Die Cast Housing
• Design Features: Removable stainless steel platform, Checkweighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, integral weigh below hook, sealed front panel, menu lock switch, level indicator, adjustable leveling feet, six selectable operating languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Chinese), selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable brightness settings, auto-dim, auto-sleep, auto tare, chain tare.
• 649- 10032: Ethernet Kit, R31 RC31 R71 V71
• 649-10035: RS232 Kit, R31 RC31 R71 V71
Rechargeable Battery, EX-HiCap R71
• 649-10155: Printer, Impact, SF40A, AM
PCBA Kit, Alibi Memory, R71 T71
• 649-10038: Column Kit, Painted, R71
• 649-10041: PCBA Kit, 2nd Platform, R71
• 649-10044: Discrete I/O Kit, 2-In/4-Out, R71
• 649-10047: Cable, Extension, 9m, R71
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top