We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• 3 high capacity models with capacities of 12 kg to 35 kg and a readability of 0.1g. The extra large platform makes Explorer ideal for precision bulk weighing applications.
• Superior Shock Resistance with 2-D protection guards against disruptions in service due to shock or sudden movements and IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris.
• Modular design features a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base and two programmable touch free sensors that minimize cross contamination and button wear.
• Applications: Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, SQC
• Display: Full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in./14.5 cm diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. Virtual QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
• Operation: Power Cord (Included) or Rechargeable Battery (Optional)
• Communication: Easy access communication ports including standard USB and RS232 and an optional third port of either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
• Construction: IP54 metal base, ABS display housing, stainless steel pan, replaceable in-use cover
• Design Features: AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system, fast stabilization time, two touchless sensors, up to 13 operating languages, menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing pan, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby, accessory rolling feet offer mobility
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top