We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Explorer features fast stabilization time, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering and choice of traditional external calibration or AutoCal™ models. Large color touch-screen display, icon-driven application software with 14 unique application modes, and an adjustable angle display. Sturdy modular design includes die-cast metal housing and a display that can be separated from the weighing base and tower or wall mounted for ultimate flexibility in any workspace.
• Application: Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
• Display: Full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in / 14.cm. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. Virtual QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
• Operation: AC Adapter (Included)
• Communication: Easy access communication ports including standard USB and RS232 and an optional third port of either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
• Construction: Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with flip-top door on 1mg models, replaceable in-use cover.
• Design Features: AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system, external calibration on select models, fast stabilization time, four touchless sensors, up to 13 operating languages, certified models available, menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing pan, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby.
• 649-10155: Printer, Impact, SF40A, AM
• 449-45115: Software, Winwedge
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top