products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Prevent chemical accidents in the lab with Nalgene Right-to-Understand FEP Wash Bottles. Bottles are permanently etched with chemical identification and safe handling information following the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) specifications as applicable to secondary laboratory containers. Wash bottles are ready to use when you transfer harsh laboratory chemicals from manufacturers' containers. Self-venting wash bottles eliminate risk of bottles self-dispensing. Six bottles available. For use with methyl ethyl ketone; n-hexane; toluene; xylene; methylene chloride; acetone.
• Bottles are permanently etched with 100% Globally Harmonized System (GHS) chemical safety information for easy chemical identification at a glance
• No other system markings are used on the bottles, which eliminates confusion
• Bottles are made from high quality Nalgene materials for low extractables and long life in the lab
• Dispensing nozzles are carefully molded to deliver a straight stream for precision dispensing and safety
• Bottles are not vented
• Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service
• Bottle color: Natural
• Capacity: 500 mL (16 oz)
• Bottle material: Fluoropolymer (FEP)
• Closure material: Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE)
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top