We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Full range of heat sealing films optimized for use in the Accuseal™ plate sealer. Recommended sealing temperature and time for all PP microplates is 175 DEG C and 3 seconds. Time and temperature can vary depending upon combination of film and microplates being utilized. Please use the following guide to find out which film is best for your application.
• 731-74642: Easy to use, paper backed general purpose film is peelable and good for low temperature compound storage and PCR plates. 100 films/case.
• 731-74624: Clear polyester backed film forms a peelable seal to PP, PS and COC microplates. Good optical characteristics make it suitable for QPCR. 100 films/unit, 5 units/case.
• 731-74627: Peelable film is ideal for PP and COC microplates. It can be peeled directly from the freezer. Provides a good barrier resistance to aqueous solutions and moderate resistance to solvents at room temperature. 100 films/unit, 5 units/case.
• 731-74630: Forms a weld seal to PE plates. Good for low temperature compound storage and PCR. Aluminum foil film ideal for use with PP plates. It is a very strong pierce seal that provides a high degree of sample protection and good solvent resistance to DMSO when stored at room temperature or below. 100 films/unit, 5 units/case.
• 731-74633: Peelable film good for PP and COC microplates. Can be peeled directly from the freezer. Ideal for low and room temperature compound storage. Forms a weld seal to PE plates. Good barrier resistance to aqueous solutions and solvents especially DMSO at room temperature or below. 100 films/case, 5 units/case.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top