We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• Maximum operating temperature - water: 130 DEG C
• Sterilization: Provided non-sterile, autoclavable if desired
• Characteristics: A highly versatile laboratory syringe filter; aqueous and organic HPLC samples, high sample retention
• Chemical compatibility: Excellent chemical compatibility with ethers, bases and alcohols
• Not recommended for acids >1N or halogenated solvents
These syringe filters are made using polypropylene medical-grade housings with Luer-Lock and Luer-Slip fittings in compliance with ISO 594-1. Each filter is sealed, using an external ring insert, to maintain the membrane integrity and best performance. Filters are color-coded for easy identification.
Special formats available:
• Mini-tip filters (for small quantities of analytical samples (13 mm only)
• Robot filters (low hold-up volume) designed for robotic devices (25 mm only)
• Automatic filters (high stress resistance) available for automatic applications (25 mm only)
Certified Filters are supplied with a Certificate of Quality, batch-to-batch, to guarantee product performance and quality. The filters are visually inspected following quality specifications. Each batch of filters is tested for external dimensions, bubble point, filter integrity, water flow rate, UV extractable, and compliance with all technical procedures, manufacturing specifications, and quality controls for release. Tests are performed by an independent laboratory.
Certified filters, with Traceability, are available on standard products. These filters have PRINTED, externally, a color-coded plastic ring with the BATCH NUMBER (i.e. LOT 123456). This batch number provides extended certification and traceable documentation in accordance with ISO protocol.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Video Back to Top
Reviews Back to Top