We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Digital block heater for four aluminum blocks (not included) provides precise temperature control in small vessels. Included PT-1000 temperature sensor allows temperature control directly in the sample vessel. It is used with PCR tubes, PCR strips, Greiner tubes, microplates and cuvettes. The block heater is ideal for melting and boiling point determination, enzyme reactions, incubation and activation of cultures, immunoassays, DNA denaturation, culture media tests, coagulation tests, blood-urea-nitrogen determinations and in situ hybridizations. Blocks sold separately.
• Stepless adjustable temperature up to 120°C
• Timer: Countdown, adjustable from 1 min. to 99h 59 min.
• Counter: Display of heating time
• Highly versatile with a large number of blocks
• Error code display
• Fixed safety circuit
• Acoustic signal at end of test
• Heating temperature range: room temp. +5°C to 120°C
• Heating rate / Heat up time with external sensor: 4K/min.
• Temperature Homogenity @ 60°C: 0.6K
• Temperature Homogenity @ 37°C: 0.3K
• Adjustment and display resolution: 1K
• Temperature stability within the blocks at 37°C: 0.2+/-°C
• Temperature stability within the blocks at 60°C: 0.4+/-°C
• Heat output: 412W
• Voltage: 115V
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz
• Power input: 412W
• Set-up plate dimensions: 96 x 304 mm
• Unit dimensions (W x D x H): 151 x 456 x 73 mm
• Weight: 2 kg
• Time setting: 1 min. to 5999 min.
• Fixed safety circuit : 150°C
• Set-up plate material: Aluminum alloy
• Connection for ext. temperature sensor: CT (DIN12878)
• Protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 21
• Permissible ambient temperature range: 5°C to 40°C
• Permissible relative humidity: 80%
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top