We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
These dual purpose scoops are a unique economical solution that combines the function of a scoop and a weigh boat into one product. The weighing process has been streamlined, now just sample or retrieve the material in the scoop and place it directly on the scale. This eliminates the need for a weigh boat or weighing paper and saves valuable space in the lab. When finished the dual solution scoop is disposable.
• Made from anti-static polystyrene that is waterproof and reduces the chance of materials sticking to the scoop
• Ships and stores flat and when ready to use, is easy to assemble by inserting the locking tab into the hole
• Locking tab feature enables a scoop shape to help retain materials
• Broad tip design keeps the scoop stable while on the scale and enables materials to be easily scooped and dispensed
• Scoop can be used flat as an alternative to weighing paper
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top