We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• Connects directly to outlet of a sampling pump.
• Easy to use.
• Filtration membrane is encapsulated in durable polypropylene housing.
• Also available in 5.0 µm filters, as required by US and regional EPA test methods.
• Large surface area optimized to provide at least 600 cm2 of effective filtration area to ensure rapid sample collection.
• Housing components thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, metals, epoxies, or extraneous materials).
• Suitable for filtration procedure outlined in EPA Method 3005 for ground water analysis.
• Stepped hose barb fittings allow for connection with various size tubings.
• Lot number printed on each unit for traceability
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and local Departments for Environmental Protection protocols specify filtering ground water samples with a 0.45 µm filter when analyzing dissolved or suspended metals (EPA Method 3005). Specifically designed with field sampling in mind, the Whatman Polycap Ground Water sampling capsule can be used as a convenient in-line filter unit.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top