We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Polycap AS (Aqueous Solution) is a product recommended for filtering aqueous solutions. It combines a glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter and a nylon membrane, prolonging the life of the filter and allowing larger volumes and difficult samples to be filtered easily.
• First layer (GMF) acts as a prefilter to ensure longer membrane (0.2, 0.45, and 1.0 µm) life and higher filtration efficiency.
• Nylon membrane layer is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is biosafe, and has excellent flow rates.
• Housing thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, or extraneous materials).
• Integrity-testable by bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods.
• Provides highly effective filtration area in a small size.
• Autoclavable; some presterilized with gamma irradiation.
• Manufactured in cleanroom facilities under ISO Quality Systems.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top