We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Whatman mixed cellulose ester membranes are composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate. These membranes are characterized by a smoother and more uniform surface than pure nitrocellulose filters. Also, the color contrast provided by the filter surface facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue. The ME range has a lower cellulose acetate content compared to the WME range of membranes.
• Sterile options available for critical applications.
• Excellent contrast for easier particle detection.
• Grids are nontoxic and do not inhibit bacterial growth, ensuring sample integrity.
• Black plain and black gridded membranes have a mix of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate.
• The membrane offers a high degree of internal surface area for greater adsorption of product.
• Higher dirt loading capacity.
• Biologically inert with good thermal stability.
• No surfactants to contaminate samples.
• Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top