We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Fiberglass Blowers are ideal for fume hood exhaust systems in moderate to highly corrosive conditions. They are offered in a broad range of capacities from 250 to 3500 CFM at static pressures up to 4.0 in. Fiberglass Blowers are not recommended for use with perchloric acid use.
• Housings are made from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester for durability and long life
• Impellers are made of injection-molded polypropylene to resist corrosive atmospheres
• Dry powder epoxy-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather
• Inlet and discharge diameters are sized to receive rigid PVC ducting material directly for easy installation. Blowers are available with 10, 12 and 16 in. inlet/outlet connections.
• Sheaves are adjustable to allow for air volume adjustment
• Blowers operate at low RPMs for quiet operation
• Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow circulation that cools the motor, thus prolonging motor life
• Self-adjusting gravity belt tightener insures consistent performance because belt is held taut by weight of motor. Motor mount keeps the motor in place should the belt ever fail.
• Sound decibel levels for Fiberglass Blowers with 10 in. and 12 in. diameter inlets generally range between 64 and 88 dba, depending on blower size
• Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions for installation flexibility (vertical discharge is recommended)
• Explosion-proof models have non-sparking polypropylene impellers and UL listed explosion-proof motors for maximum safety
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top