We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Latex free / lint free film coated sleeves for use in critical and low particulate clean environments. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and any wet general maintenance areas. Sleeves feature latex free elastic trimmed ends, serged seam construction and are tapered for a proper fit.
Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane. The finished fabric also contains anti-static properties from a proprietary additive. Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
Meets or exceeds NIOSH, OSHA, ASHP and ONS guidelines for exposure to hazardous drugs.
• ISO Class: 6 / Helmke Drum Testing IEST-RP-CC003.3
• Sizing: per ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 standards
• Material Weight: 60 gm/m2
• Test Results:
- Grab Strength: MD: 20.3 lbs, XD: 14.5 lbs / ASTM D751
- Ball Burst: 20.3 lbs / ASTM D3787
- Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.9 lbs, XD: 5.8 lbs / ASTM D2582
- Water Resistance: 60 in. / ASTM D751
- Water Vapor Transmission: 3318 g/m2, 90F & RH50% / ASTM E96
- Flammability: Class 1 / CPSC 1610
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Fabric / Pass / ASTM F1671
• Color: White
• Size: 18 in.
• Packaging: Neatly folded and cleanroom packed - 100 pieces per sealed inner polybag, 2 polybags per sealed master bag, 200 pieces per case
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top