We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• These Erlenmeyer-style flasks are manufactured from heavy-wall borosilicate glass to ensure the mechanical strength needed for vacuum filtration
• Autoclavable KimCote® safety coating reduces the hazards of shattered glass and leakage of toxic or corrosive chemicals
• The plastic safety coating is steam-autoclavable
• The 125 mL flask has a No. 5 stopper joint (stoppers sold separately)
• The 1, 2 and 4 liter flasks have a No. 8 stopper joint (stoppers sold separately)
• All flasks have a side arm for connection to 3/8 in. (9 mm) I.D. flexible tubing
• Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
†A second flask should be connected between the filtering flask and the vacuum source to prevent accidental entry of the filtrate into the vacuum line or pump.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top