We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Cytiva's Whatman Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters combine four products into one syringeless filter solution for efficient chromatography sample preparation for a broad range of applications. They are built for fast and easy high performance liquid chromatography/ultra high performance liquid chromatography sample preparation and analysis.
• All-in-one filtration device for quick and cost-effective chromatography sample processing
• Eliminates the need for separate syringes, syringe membrane filters, vials, and septa
• Designed for use with an UHPLC or HPLC autosampler for high-throughput analysis
• 0.2 µm and 0.45 µm filter pore sizes available to meet filtration sample requirements
• Housing options: amber to prevent photodegradation of light-sensitive samples, or translucent for easy visual inspection made from polypropylene (PP) material
A borosilicate glass vial version is available, Whatman Mini-UniPrep G2, eliminating plastic-based leachables that can originate from a polypropylene vial.
†U.S. Sales Only
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top