We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Magellan™ safety needle and syringe combinations are needle-based safety devices pre-attached to syringes that protect the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries. The pre-attached combinations save valuable nursing time and improve clinical efficiencies. The product is easy to use and the robust safety shield ensures clinicians, patients, and downstream workers receive unparalleled protection from a sharps injury.
• Needle-based safety technology promotes clinical flexibility; safety needle may be connected to any standard luer lock syringe
• Needles pre-attached to syringe saves valuable nursing time and improves efficiency
• Intuitive, one-handed operation minimizes risk of needlestick injuries; easy to use with minimal technique change for the clinician.
• Bevel orientation saves valuable nursing time; if the safety device is up, the needle bevel is up.
• Self-leveling needle cap allows clinician to use the OSHA-recommended technique for passive recapping of the safety needle
• Audible and tactile click confirms safety device has been activated
• Ultra sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth delivery of medications
• Extended syringe finger flanges offer the clinician better grip and feel of syringe during medication delivery and clinical practice
• Complete product line simplifies the standardization efforts from standard needle and syringe products to safety products
• Latex-free; Prevents any adverse reaction to latex allergies
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top