products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
These Corning hot plates, stirrers, and stirring hot plates have durable glass-ceramic Pyroceram 4 x 5 inch tops and offer superior performance and reliability in a low profile, space-saving design. They operate on 120V, 60 Hz and are UL and CUL approved to meet needs in North America and other locations with similar requirements. Easy-to-read numbers simplify measurements, and rugged, extra-large knobs provide greater control for gloved fingers. Built-in holder accommodates optional 4 inch stainless steel support rods (Cat. No. 338-19312). All models come with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Hot Plate Models:
• Hot top indicator light blinks a warning if the top is too hot to touch (>140°F), even when the unit is turned off
• Flatter, whiter Pyroceram top conducts heat more efficiently and evenly
• Exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed for aqueous, viscous, or semi-solid solutions
• A stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling and stirring capability
• Microprocessor controlled to automatically adjust motor strength to any solution
• Enclosed electronics design protects components, improves performance, and prolongs product life
• Two piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics
• Includes a 1 x 3/8 inch stir bar (Cat. No. 338-19438)
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Accessories Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top