We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• Low flange designed for bar code customization and robotic handing
• Same well geometry for an easy and consistent transition into existing automation and plate readers
• White walled plates enhance luminescent signals and have low background luminescence and fluorescence
• Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
• Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
• Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
• Recommended working volume of up to 20 to 80 µL
• Flat bottoms with 112 µL total volume
• Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
978-29023: Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions. Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface. Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200 ng IgG/cm2
978-29026: TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic.
978-29029: Nonbinding (NBS™) surface is a Corning proprietary treatment technology used on polystyrene microplates to create a nonionic hydrophilic surface (polyethylene oxide-like) that minimizes molecular interactions. Ideal for reducing protein and nucleic acid binding at low concentrations, and increasing assay signal to noise.
978-29035: Poly-D-lysine coated for enhanced cell attachment. Sterile (aseptic assembly) and certified nonpyrogenic.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top