We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
The BioClean-D Coverall with Hood and Integrated Boots is a disposable garment offering comfort and head-to-toe protection. Featuring a front zip with protective flap, elasticized hood, back, cuffs and ankles, and thumb loops to ensure a secure hold. The integrated boots feature slip-resistant soles to ensure every step is taken with confidence.
• Lightweight and low-linting
• CleanTough material
• Thumb loops to ensure a secure hold
• Zip with sealable cover
• Elasticized hood, back, cuffs and ankles
• Slip resistant soles
• Material: Antistatic BioClean-D CleanTough white material and polyurethane soles
• Color: White
• Construction: Bound seams with single needle stitching
• Classification: PPE Cat 3 Type 5 & 6
• Characteristics: Antistatic to EN 1149-5† and low participating
• Compatibility: ISO Class 4
• Packaging: One piece per sealed inner PE bag; one inner bag per sealed outer PE bag; 20 outer bags per lined carton (20 pieces). Please note: sizes 3XL & 4XL 15 pieces per carton.
All sizes subject to minimum order quantity and lead time.
• Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2015 and (EU)2016/425 Module D certifications
• Conforms to Category 3 - Personal Protective Equipment PPE Regulation (EU)2016/425
• Tested against standard EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010 protective clothing for use against solid particles (Type 5)
• Tested against standard EN ISO 13034:2005+A1:2009 protective clothing against liquid chemicals (Type 6)
• Tested against standard EN ISO 14325 protective clothing against chemicals
• Tested against permeation standard ASTM F739-12
• Tested against standards: EN 1149-5:2008, protective clothing -electrostatic properties; EN 530, Abrasion resistance; EN 7854, Flex cracking resistance; EN 6530, Resistance to penetration by liquids; EN 13934-1, Tensile strength; EN 9073-4, Trapezoidal tear resistance; EN 863, Puncture resistance; and EN 13935-2, Seam strength
• Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 environment
†NOTE: BioClean CleanTough material is static dissipative and, with a charge half decay time of 0.07 sec, BDFC is ideal for use in a static-safe environment. However BDFC should not be relied upon to earth the wearer.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top