We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Berkshire Gamma Wipe® 120 is a knife-cut, high-sorbency, cleanroom laundered wipe recommended for use in environments rated ISO Class 4 and above. It is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric. Each package is gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level. This combination of properties provides Gamma Wipe® 120 with the high level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for cleaning critical sterile processing environments.
ANSI/AAMI/ISO procedures have been followed for verification of irradiation dose with audits being performed to monitor bioburden levels and dose. The Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) or the probability of a viable organism being present on a product unit after sterilization is a SAL of 10-6 (which is the chance of 1 non-sterile unit in 1,000,000.
• 100% continuous filament polyester knit
• Knife cut edge
• Laundered and packaged in Berkshire's ISO Class 4 cleanroom with Lot Number on each pack
• Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level per AAMI guidelines
• Header style packaging with Package Integrity testing
• Certificate of Sterility with each case and available on the web by lot number 24/7. Details: Expiration Date, Radiation Dosage, Lot Information, Meets cGMP requirements for traceability
• Low particles, fibers, ions and extractables
• High absorbency
• High abrasion resistance
• Soft hand and edge for sensitive surfaces
• Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions including isopropyl alcohol, phenols, bleaches and quarternary ammonium compounds
• Passes LAL test for endotoxins <20 EU/device
• Designed for use in ISO Class 4 and higher sterile environments where microbial exclusion is demanded
• Designed for cleaning sterile surfaces and equipment during aseptic processing
• Excellent for cleaning sterile laminar air flow units, barrier isolators and bio-containment units
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top