We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Exceptional strength and absorbency make Berkshire Durx® 670 an ideal option as a general purpose wipe. Manufactured without the use of binders or surfactants, ion levels and organic extractables remain low. Durx® 670 can be used for cleaning and maintenance in laboratories as well as aerospace and defense, microelectronics, food processing, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device manufacturing environments.
• 55% cellulose / 45% polyester hydroentangled non-woven blend
• No binders or other chemical additives
• Excellent combination of the synthetic polyester strength and cleanliness with the absorbent characteristics of cellulose
• Smooth, highly absorbent and durable
• Low extractable levels and particle counts
• Chemically compatible with common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
• Designed for use in ISO Class 5 and higher cleanroom environments and USP <797> applications
• EC Regulation 1935 (2004) - Food contact compliant
• FDA 21 CFR - Food contact compliant
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top