products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Benchkote is an absorbent, impermeable material designed to protect laboratory surfaces against hazardous spills. After use the sheet is incinerated or disposed of according to local regulations. Benchkote Plus is a thicker, more absorbent material for more demanding applications and can absorb in excess of 0.75 liters of water per square meter.
• Material is very strong, making it tear resistant when wet or dry.
• Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat.
• Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present.
• Use polyethylene side up to collect deposits without absorption.
• Paper side quickly absorbs liquid spills, preventing liquids from going through to the work surface.
• Spillages are trapped in the absorbent paper.
• Benchkote can be incinerated after use; the polyethylene layer does not melt or drip but is rapidly consumed in the flames.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top