We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Universal slide rack and staining dish for histology, microbiology and other slide staining needs. Made of black polyoxymethylene (POM) plastic which is easy-to-clean and resistant to chemicals used in staining procedures.
Slide Rack (Cat. No. 144-20362):
• Holds twenty-five, 25 x 75 mm (1 x 3 in.) slides in numbered slots
• Has open bottom for rapid draining and a handle so the rack can be lifted to add or remove slides without touching the staining solution
• Maximum use temperature is 90°C (194°F)
Staining Dish (Cat. No. 974-20365):
• Capacity: 250 mL; only 150 mL is needed when using slide rack; provides a savings on staining liquids, developing fluids and intermediates
• Tight lid helps minimize spills and evaporation
• Lid inside has a built-in slide rest; also provides a compartment for a drying agent
• Dish is easy-to-clean; cover will not jam in freezer storage
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top