We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Difco™ Potato Dextrose Agar, for the cultivation of yeasts and molds.
• Packaging Type: Bottle (100 g and 500 g) or Pail (2 kg)
• Certifications: ISO/DIS, 11014, AOAC, BAM, BS12, CCAM, CMPH2, COMPF, EP, JP, MCM9, SMD, USP
• For Use With Application: Isolation of Yeasts and molds
• Format: Dehydrated
• Media Type: Potato Dextrose Agar
• Media Format: Potato Starch (from infusion) 4g/L, Dextrose 20g/L, Agar 15g/L
• Recommended Storage: 2-30 DEG C
• Shelf Life: 1825 Days
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top