We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Difco™ Middlebrook 7H9 Broth, use with Tween™ 80 or Glycerol and Middlebrook ADC Enrichment for cultivation of mycobacteria and preparation of tubercle emulsion for susceptibility testing.
• Packaging Type: Bottle
• Certifications: AOAC, SMWW
• For Use With Application: Cultivation of Mycobacteria
• Format: Dehydrated
• Media Type: Middlebrook 7H9 Broth
• Media Format: Ammonium Sulfate 0.5g/L, L-Glutamic Acid 0.5g/L, Sodium Citrate 0.1g/L, Pyridoxine 1mg/L, Biotin 0.5mg/L, Disodium Phosphate 2.5g/L, Monopotassium Phosphate 1g/L, Ferric Ammonium Citrate 0.04g/L, Magnesium Sulfate 0.05g/L, Calcium Chloride 0.5mg/L, Zinc S
• Quantity: 500g
• Recommended Storage: <30 DEG C
• Shelf Life: 1825 Days
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top