We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Difco™ Middlebrook 7H10 Agar, use with Glycerol and Middlebrook OADC Enrichment for isolation and cultivation of mycobacteria.
• Packaging Type: Bottle
• Certifications: ISO, 9000, EP
• For Use With Application: Isolation of Escherichia coli 25922, Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Ra 25177, Mycobacterium kansasii, group I 12478, Mycobacterium scrofulaceum, group II 19981, Mycobacterium intracellulare, group III 13950, Mycobacterium fortuitum, group IV 6841
• Format: Dehydrated
• Media Type: Middlebrook 7H10 Agar
• Media Format: Ammonium Sulfate 0.5g/900mL, Monopotassium Phosphate 1.5g/L,/900mL, Disodium Phosphate 1.5 g/900mL, Sodium Citrate 0.4g/900mL, Magnesium Sulfate 25mg/900mL, Calcium Chloride 0.5mg/900mL, Zinc Sulfate 1mg/900mL, Copper Sulfate 1mg/900mL, L-Glutamic Acid (s
• Quantity: 500g
• Recommended Storage: <30 DEG C
• Shelf Life: 1825 Days
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top