We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
BBL™ Kligler Iron Agar, identification of gram-negative enteric bacilli based on fermentation of dextrose and lactose and the production of hydrogen sulfide.
• Packaging Type: Bottle
• Certifications: CE, BAM, CCAM, CMPH2, COMPF, ISO, MCM9
• For Use With Application: For differentiation of members of the Enterobacteriaceae on the basis of their ability to ferment dextrose and Lactose and to liberate sulfide
• Format: Dehydrated
• Media Type: Kligler Iron Agar
• Media Format: Pancreatic digest of Casein 10g/L, Peptic digest of Animal Tissue 10g/L, Lactose 10g/L, Dextrose 1g/L, Sodium Chloride 5g/L, Ferric Ammonium Citrate 0.5g/L, Sodium Thiosulfate 0.5g/L, Agar 15g/L, Phenol red 25mg/L
• Quantity: 500g
• Recommended Storage: Refrigerate
• Shelf Life: 1460 Days
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top