We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
BBL™ Thioglycollate Medium, Fluid without Dextrose or Eh indicator for the detection of a variety of microorganisms in normally sterile materials, especially those containing mercurial preservatives. Suitable for fermentation studies where no oxidation-reduction indicator is required.
• Packaging Type Bottle
• Product Type Thioglycollate medium fluid
• Certifications CE, USP
• For Use With Application Cultivation of fastidious, as well as non-fastidious microorganisms, including aerobic and anaero bic bacteria, from a variety of clinical and nonclinical specimen
• Format Dehydrated
• Media Type Thioglycollate Medium, Fluid without Dextrose or Eh indicator
• Media Format Pancreatic digest of Casein 20g/L, Sodium Chloride 2.5g/L, L-Cystine 0.5g/L, Sodium Thioglycollate 0.5g/L, Agar 0.75g/L
• Quantity 500g Recommended Storage Refrigerate
• Shelf Life 1460 Days
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top