We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
Accuris' 1st Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit includes four components: a high capacity Reverse Transcriptase, an optimized 5X buffer, and separate solutions of oligo (dT) primers, and random hexamer primers. This multi-component format is ideal for 10pg to 2.0µg of input RNA and allows for greater flexibility in assay design. High quality, PCR ready cDNA is quickly generated with the Accuris qMax First Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit. The exceptionally thermostable MMLV- derived qMax High Capacity Reverse Transcriptase combined with a potent RNase inhibitor allows for transcription to take place at higher temperatures (alleviating secondary structure problems) and maintains the integrity of the total RNA. The 5X buffer provides the perfect environment for highly efficient cDNA synthesis and greater yields. The buffer is optimized for superior data accuracy and reproducibility with a wide range of RNA sources.
• Separate solutions of oligo (dT) primers and random hexamer primers for greater flexibility in assay design.
• Input range of 10pg to 2g of total RNA
• Thermostable, high capacity reverse transcriptase and optimized next generation buffer system provide consistent, high yields of fragments up to 9Kb in length
• Cat. No. 735-10074: Accuris qMax First Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit, sample pack, 5 reactions: Includes 10ul RT, 40l 5X Buffer, 20l Random
Hexaprimers and 20l Oligo (dT) Primers
• Cat. No. 735-10077: Accuris qMax First Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit, 50 reactions: Includes 50l of RT, 200l 5X buffer, 100l Random Hexaprimers and 100l Oligo (dT) Primers
• Cat. No. 735-10080: Accuris qMax First Strand cDNA Synthesis Flex Kit, 200 reactions: Contains 4x50 reaction packs (see above)
†Upon receipt, immediately store at -20°C. Avoid excessive freeze/thaw cycles. When stored as directed, this product will retain its activity for 12 months from date of receipt.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Certifications Back to Top
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top