We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and particulates
• Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
• Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
• Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
• Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
• Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
• The cartridge/filter has been assigned the color code Magenta/ Olive in the NIOSH system
The 3M™ Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60926 P100 may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, or hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepiece masks. This cartridge/filter is not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Recommended applications for the cartridge/filter include petrochemical and chemical processing. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge/filter is commonly used in the following industries: utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining, and primary metals.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top