We manufacture and distribute fine chemicals and laboratory
products - with quality and delivery you can count on every time.
Description Back to Top
• NIOSH approved for protection against mercury vapor, chlorine and certain particulates
• Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
• Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
• Passive End-of-Service-Life Indicator (ESLI) for mercury vapor shows when cartridges need to be replaced
• Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
• Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders
• The cartridge has been assigned the color code Orange in the NIOSH system
The 3M™ Mercury Organic Vapor or Chlorine Acid Gas Cartridge helps provide mercury vapor, chlorine and certain particulate protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Recommended applications for the cartridge include chemical transfer, laboratories, and line opening. Inventory needs and training requirements for safety equipment are reduced because this respirator cartridge selection works for many different applications. This cartridge is commonly used in the following industries: chemicals, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Shipping Back to Top
Spectrum Chemical Mfg. Corp. offers a flat fee shipping when items are shipped “directly from Spectrum warehouses” by regular UPS ground within the contiguous United States. There are some additional charges that are item specific. Not included are any expedited or LTL shipments or dIrect shipped items from Spectrum vendors or manufacturers which are charged at published carrier rates.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|$0 - <$299.99||$19.25|
|$300 - <$499.99||$32.50|
|$500 - <$999.99||$44.75|
|Additional Charge Items||Shipping Charge|
|Hazard Charge - Ground||$33.00 per box|
|Hazard Charge - Air||$46.50 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Small)||$15.00 per box|
|Poison Pack Charge (Large)||$25.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Small)||$10.00 per box|
|Ice Pack Charge (Large)||$15.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Wood Pallet)||$25.00 per box|
|Pallet Charge (Plastic Pallet)||$40.00 per box|
|Fuel Surcharge (<$400 subtotal)||$5.85|
|Fuel Surcharge (>$400 subtotal)||$10.55|
Reviews Back to Top